Hi!

Welcome to the board! Go ahead and introduce yourself here, if you want.

Hi!

Postby Sky » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:49 pm

Hello! I'm Sky :D
Some things I enjoy doing are reading, listening to music, and browsing the internet c:
I also really like to draw, and would be happy to draw your Kri for you :3
My Kri is a Dorn Wados-Itsa gryphon named Sky! (She let me use her name here XD)
If that gets confusing you can also call me Wild, Wildpath, Wildwind, or Christina ^u^
narwhals are the unicorns of the sea
Sky

Name of Kri: Sky
Element of Kri: Dorn Wados-Itsa
Animal of Kri: Gryphon

Re: Hi!

Postby SirBlitz » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:29 pm

Welcome to the forums! We're so happy to have you! =D I read your comments on the last comic and I'm so happy that Kri spoke to you on some personal level. I'm sure that made Holly incredibly happy. =)

You know, if you really like to draw and want to draw Kri, you should totally submit a drawing of Sky or whatever you want to our Kriative Anniversary contest going on right now! That would be so cool. ^_^
SirBlitz

Name of Kri: Maxwell
Element of Kri: Weln-Wados
Animal of Kri: Dog (Corgi)

Postby peppypoots » Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:46 am

Well hi Christina! I'm sorry it's taken me such a long time to see and reply to this!! Posting things on forums sorta scares me, so I've actually thought about replying for a while, but I was too chicken to actually do it!! '>.<
Your drawings are super cute!! I saw your submission for the anniversary event (and your icon lol) I'm about to submit my art for it too but I can't get my Kri right ∠ (´□` ∠) She's a Palan-Feri Tabby cat named Miri! I can draw people for days but not cats evidently!
peppypoots

Name of Kri: Miri
Element of Kri: Palan-Feri
Animal of Kri: Tabby Cat

Postby SirBlitz » Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:44 am

It's so exciting seeing commissions coming in for the contest! Thanks, guys! =D
SirBlitz

Name of Kri: Maxwell
Element of Kri: Weln-Wados
Animal of Kri: Dog (Corgi)

Postby Hollens » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:52 pm

Oh my gosh, I saw both of your entries into the contest and I was so stoked!! They are so beautiful and I am so happy that you made them! :)
Makenzie I am pumped to see how you have developed Miri since I first drew her at Sukoshi. You have really made her your own!
Hollens

Name of Kri: Athena
Element of Kri: Druim
Animal of Kri: Fennec Fox

Postby peppypoots » Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:43 pm

Hollens wrote:Oh my gosh, I saw both of your entries into the contest and I was so stoked!! They are so beautiful and I am so happy that you made them! :)
Makenzie I am pumped to see how you have developed Miri since I first drew her at Sukoshi. You have really made her your own!

Wow talk about me taking 3 hundred years to reply! Sorry Holly! I'm going to stay on top of checking from now on! and thank you for saying that about Miri! I don't think i did too good of a job on her (i tried really hard with the tabby pattern but it just wasn't meant to be) and then looking at the comic i realized that most Kri were like one or two solid colors! (Except Lilith that is, she has spots!!) When i realized this it was too late!
peppypoots

Name of Kri: Miri
Element of Kri: Palan-Feri
Animal of Kri: Tabby Cat

Return to Introductions